[rt-users] Perl API Help

John Arends jarends at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 29 10:41:08 EST 2007

I'm somewhat new to perl, but I'm starting to pick up a bit of it. There
are a bunch of custom tasks I want to do to integrate RT with some other
systems. I have been looking for some documentation, but what I saw in
the RT wiki was very limited for someone in my position.

Can anyone point me towards some documentation that can give me a start
at writing some of my own scripts? I would like to see some basics on
modifying users, groups, tickets, etc and I can work from there.