[rt-users] Mysql to Postgres Problems

Mario Gomide mariogomide at agricultura.gov.br
Mon Jan 29 17:15:04 EST 2007

Hi there!

I´ve successfully migrated the MySQL database to Postgres.
But still having some problems.
When I finish the import process I access the RT web interface. At the
homepage (RT at a Glance), I get:
Can't call method "Content" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/rt3/share/html/Elements/MyRT line 75.

I´ve already solved this problem by running the make upgrade scripts as
follows:
/path/to/rt/sbin/rt-setup-database --dba root --prompt-for-dba-password
--action insert --datadir etc/upgrade/3.5.1
And the previous problem was gone!

Now, when I run the upgrade script  I get the following error 3 times:
Error: Internal Error: Couldn't execute the query 'INSERT INTO
Attributes (ContentType, Creator, ObjectId, LastUpdatedBy, Created,
Content, LastUpdated, Description, Name, ObjectType) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?,
?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)'ERROR:  permission denied for sequence attributes_id_seq

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!!
Mario Gomide