[rt-users] mailgate not working

Tim Longo tlongo at avaya.com
Mon Jan 29 22:06:11 EST 2007

I've been having trouble getting rt mailgate to work when
using an ssl virtual host.  I can get it to work when using
a virtual host on port 80.

Just wondering if anyone has rt running on a ssl virtual
host? Would you mind sharing a sample config for apache
httpd-ssl.conf?

With the config below, I can connect to the web interface,
but email fails with a message saying it "can't connect".

..extra/httpd-ssl.conf:

# Fast CGI
FastCgiIpcDir /tmp
FastCgiServer /usr/local/rt-3.6.3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi -idle-timeout 120

##
## SSL Virtual Host Context
##

<VirtualHost _default_:443>

#   General setup for the virtual host
ServerName webrt.rtdomain.com:443
DocumentRoot "/usr/local/rt-3.6.3/share/html"
ServerAdmin rtadmin at rtdomain.com

AddHandler fastcgi-script fcgi
ScriptAlias / /usr/local/rt-3.6.3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/

<Location />
   AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
   SetHandlel fastcgi-script
</Location>