[rt-users] Re: LDAP Overlay and automated logins

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Tue Jan 30 04:12:11 EST 2007

I have previously used auto-login, but not in combination with LDAP, it
has been through the use of browser certificates - perhaps worth
considering if LDAP is not absolutely key to your setup. Sorry to not be
of more help.

Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 (0) 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com
Confidential