[rt-users] Creating tickets from external form

Mario Gomide mariogomide at agricultura.gov.br
Tue Jan 30 11:18:27 EST 2007

Hi,

I use some external application to generate service requests.

This application posts its contents to RT via an html form. That means
that the contents are passed via URL as follows, for example:
<form
action="https://my.rt.site/rt/Ticket/Create.html?Queue=int&Subject=Text&Content=text"
method=GET>
Then I get to the Create.html page to fill in other fields and confirm
the creation, which means that I can't use "create by mail" (unless I
can confirm and fill in other fields).

How do I pass custom field values through the URL? My custom fields are
in all the queues, so I don't have to worry about de queue-dependancy of
each CF.

Thank you very much!

Mario Gomide