[rt-users] Create tickets in bulk using the CLI?

Jason Marshall jasonm at kelman.com
Tue Jan 30 11:23:43 EST 2007

Hi there, I've spent some time reading what little I could find on this
topic, but if I've obviously missed an article somewhere please point me
in the right direction, thanks.

I've got an old ticket system here, I'm  not even sure what it's called.
I need to export tickets from this into a format that's read-innable by
RT3 (3.4.5).  I thought the CLI would be ideal for this, but I cannot
convince it to read a pre-formatted "form" for a new ticket from STDIN.

What I'd hoped to do was massage the tickets from the old system into this
format en masse:

id: ticket/new
Queue:
Requestor: jasonm