[rt-users] Re: LDAP Overlay and automated logins

John Arends jarends at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 31 12:34:00 EST 2007

You could probably create a copy of the login form but make the login
and password fields hidden fiends and populate them with the data. You
can then point that user at that address and it'd drop them into RT all
logged in.

I ask though, why would you want to do this? Even our least savvy
computer users still have to use passwords. It's a matter of security.
People can learn to type in a password.