[rt-users] Prevent outgoing E-Mail when Ticket is resolved

Forrest Blount forrest at itasoftware.com
Tue Jul 3 08:14:01 EDT 2007

This is all from the scrip "On Resolve Notify Requestors."

You can modify the scrip with a custom condition to trigger only in some
instances (rather than building a second button) or you can change the
"Notify Requestors" option to "Notify Requestors as Comment."  RT will
re-open a ticket when correspondence comes in, but won't for a comment
(generally comments aren't broadcast to as large of a ticket supervisory
audience as well).

Best luck,

Forrest