[rt-users] "RT at a glance with one column" - how to enable?

Dave Alden alden at math.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jul 6 08:19:10 EDT 2007

Hi,
  I see that the "RT at a glance with one column" feature has been
backported, but I don't see how to enable it.  I tried going into
"Configuration->Global->RT at a glance" and deleting everything from
the summary area, then I edited my personal RT at a glance page and
hit the "Reset to default" button, which shows that there isn't
anything in the summary part - but it still shrinks the page to
allow for an empty summary.  Help?
...thnx,
...dave
--