[rt-users] will this work?

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Jul 6 11:54:12 EDT 2007

Hi Matt,

Based on what you've said, it looks more complicated than it needs to
be.  If all you want to do is fire a scrip when an incoming e-mail subject
line matches a string and the the user is a privileged user, you can use
something like this:

Condition: User Defined
Action: (Whatever)
Template: (Your template)
Stage: TransactionCreate

Custom condition:
{ ### True if e-mail is from a Privileged user and subject contains "reset"
   my $Transaction = $self->TransactionObj;
   my $Creator = $Transaction->CreatorObj;
   my $val = $Transaction->Type eq 'Correspond'
          && $Transaction->Subject =~ /\breset\s/i
          && $Creator->Privileged;
   return $val;
}

It might need a little tweaking because it's slightly different from what I
use, but I think it'll work.

Regards,
Gene

--