[rt-users] Problem customising RT at a glance global config

Andrew Lewis alewis at systemsfusion.com
Wed Jul 11 04:48:27 EDT 2007

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your very prompt response. ;)

> Suggests that make initdb failed. HOWEVER, if you're just setting up, grab 3.6.4 instead ;) (It _should_ also have a better error message here)

Hmmm I'm using the Blastwave packages (which don't have 3.6.4 available yet). I've e-mailed the package maintainer to ask when he plans on shipping the new version (and have let him know that I'm having issues with the current one). If it's too ridiculously far flung in the future or if I don't have joy with that either then I shall revert to a manual install.

Best,
-AL.