[rt-users] RT 3.4.x and RT 3.6.x on same backend DB?

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Wed Jul 11 12:36:47 EDT 2007

Hi RT community,

In order to facilitate the testing, development and migration
from our current RT 3.4.5pre1 to the RT 3.6.4 release, I would
like to run both versions  against the same database backend.
The additional attributes that are added to the database by the
etc/upgrade/3.5.1 script do not appear to conflict with anything
in the 3.4.5pre release. Assuming that the session table information
is still the same, it appears that both RT versions can be in use
simultaneously against the same database with no ill effects. Has
anyone tried this? Am I missing any possible problems?

Regards,
Ken