[rt-users] Couldnt open File 'sessions.MYI' in /opt/rt3/var/session_data

Joop JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Thu Jul 12 02:04:42 EDT 2007

John Schubert wrote:
> Thanks Ole,
> I checked and with the standard install my database is
> indeed in /var.  I'm playing with  myisamchk to see if
> there's a way to restore.
Just a thought, what else is in /var and can be moved, temporarily, to
another place so that you can start mysql and recover the database.
There is nothing of interest in the sessions table so just dropping it
and recreating it should be no problem one you get into mysql.
I have had a similar experience with mysql, running cacti, that filled
up on its self and came out of it without (too much) damage.

Good luck.

Joop