[rt-users] Cron Issues....

Jeff Stark JStark at sumtotalsystems.com
Thu Jul 12 10:21:29 EDT 2007

I got past the Oracle issues, so that all is working now...thanks so
much for all the help.

I can run the script directly and it works fine.  However, when running
under CRON I get a new error now:

: bad interpreter: No such file or directoryotePremier.cron: /bin/sh
/etc/cron.hourly/RT-Resolved.cron:

Any thoughts?

Thanks!