[rt-users] Making RT go

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu Jul 12 15:06:33 EDT 2007

See bullet point four.

2.1 Installation Locations
    * /etc/rt3 - RT3 configuration files
    * /etc/httpd/conf.d/rt3.conf - RT3 configuration file for apache
    * /usr/sbin/rt3-* - RT3 "helper" applications
    * /usr/share/doc/rt3 - documentation
    * /var/www/rt3 - installed files for RT3 to be accessed via the web
interface

The documentation should walk you through a few steps.  You need to edit
the config files for RT and your web server before the web server knows
where your RT lives.  I would imagine it will walk you through databse
setup too, although I always install from source.

--
Drew Barnes
Applications Analyst