[rt-users] On Correspond/Comment Notify Owner?

Jacob Helwig Jacob at buschs.com
Thu Jul 12 16:33:25 EDT 2007

Gary,

Since the ticket owner should already be notified of any correspondence
taken on the ticket, we added a scrip to handle comments.

On Comment Notify Owner as Comment with template Correspondence

We set that as a global scrip, and it's worked beautifully for us.

As far as updating the owner, if someone changes a CF, the status, due
date, etc, etc.  I'm sure you could do that through a custom condition,
but I'm afraid I don't have anything off hand that would do that for
you.

--
Jacob Helwig
PC Technician