[rt-users] On Correspond/Comment Notify Owner?

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Jul 12 17:00:57 EDT 2007

Hi Gary,

So what you want is for the owner of the ticket to be notified of _all_
transactions where the owner is not the creator of the transaction?

A scrip condition like this might do it:
{ my $Transaction = $self->TransactionObj;
   my $Creator = $Transaction->CreatorObj->Id;
   my $Ticket = $self->TicketObj;
   my $Owner = $Ticket->Owner;
   return $Creator != $Owner && $Owner > 12;
}

The "$Owner > 12" condition prevents the scrip from firing if the ticket
owner is Nobody, SystemUser, or RT's Root (at least on my 3.6.3 system).

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC