[rt-users] Adding new users and CC users to tickets

Shiv Sikand shiv at icmanage.com
Fri Jul 13 03:11:15 EDT 2007

Hello,

We are using RT 3.4.5.

I would be grateful for the list's help on the following:

We have the following scenario:

1) User A opens a ticket via email. We reply via email and User A
forwards the message via email to User B.

User B now replies to the ticket using our rt address and the
correspondence is added to the ticket.

But, user B does not receive updates to the ticket when we reply via email.

How can we set it up such that user B is added automatically as an
additional requestor or CC ?

2) User A opens a ticket via email and specifies a bunch of CC's in the
email.

How can I add all email CC fields as CC's to the ticket ?

Thanks,
Shiv