Antw: Re: [rt-users] Users seem to be created automagically

Stefan Marx Stefan.Marx at SCHOBER.DE
Fri Jul 13 09:28:26 EDT 2007

Hi
>> But those users are disabled by default - they don't have
> permissions.  The
>> reason you don't see those users in the drop-down list is because
you
> need
>> to select 'include disabled users in search' at the bottom of the
> screen.
>
> No. I find them in only 1 or 2 places, and never in the normal users
> list, regardless if I enable the view of disabled users.

Ooookay, I found out how to find them... Just a % in the search
field...

But is there a way to somehow merge them together or clean them out
consistently? Because I can find the same user with at least three
different versions of his email address or typos of it and the like. For
now it seems I have to learn some more SQL...

Regards, Stefan