[rt-users] How to configure for multiple domains.

Sridhar Adabala ramsrigroups at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 08:40:06 EDT 2007

Hi All,
I would like to know how to configure RT for different domains.
For example I need to configure RT for both eurocallingcards.com and vedatelecom.com. I have given RT name as Eurocallingcards.

I created different queues as eurocallingcards and vedatelecom and able to manage to get the emails for them. And when creating new ticket for vedatelecom the auto reply emails which are going with subject [Eurocallingcards # {ticket no}] subject for vedatelecom also. I would like to change the subject as [Vedatelecom #{ticket No}]. I had created new template and scrips for vedatelecom queue and able to manage the correspondence address.

But unable to change the subject. Please if anyone can help in this kindly update me.

Thanks and regards,
Sridhar Adabala.