[rt-users] Create Ticket width CustomField value using command line

Terence Monteiro terence at deeproot.co.in
Tue Jul 17 07:28:40 EDT 2007

Hi Marco,

Marco Catunda wrote:
> Does anyone know what is wrong?

Your code worked for me. I was able to create tickets.

> What is snippet code I have to add in this code to populate custom field?

I was able to add custom fields during ticket creation. I assigned the
value to the ticket_vals hash. e.g:

You'll need the id of the custom field for this.

$ticket_vals{"CustomFields-" . $cfid} = $value;

before passing the hash to the $ticket->Create subroutine.

> PS: I am trying to integrate RT with Nagios.
>
> Thanks,
Regards,
Terence.