[rt-users] Move e-mail automaticly to queue?

Steve Anderson Steve.Anderson at bipsolutions.com
Tue Jul 17 11:31:17 EDT 2007

Hi,

Don't try to use RT to put the email into the queues. Use your mail
filtering to run different commands with rt-mailgate.

Set up I have running here has an Exim filter sitting in the RT users
directory, and that feeds mail where it should go, and discards ones
which match particular criteria, like really big ones, for example.

Procmail would also allow you to do that kind of filtering.

Steve Anderson.