[rt-users] Move e-mail automaticly to queue?

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Tue Jul 17 11:44:58 EDT 2007

But if you want to do from RT you can easily by creating a queue->scrip
in the queue receiving the email;
Condition:On Create
Action:user defined
Template : Blank

Custom action prep code: return 1;
Custom action cleanup code: if ($self->TicketObj->Subject( ) =~ /YOUR
SUBJECT YOU WANT TO MATCH/i ) {

self->TicketObj->SetQueue('Your distenation q name or id');
                                                return 1;
                                                }
                                                return undef;

Regards;