[rt-users] Has anyone gotten RT working under FC as installed from yum?

Robert Long rlong at bluegecko.net
Tue Jul 17 23:09:55 EDT 2007

We have a couple of RT installs from RPM, 3.6.3 (upgrading tonight to
3.6.4) under FC6, and a 3.4.5 under CentOS 5.  I don't recall doing
anything particular that needed to be done in either case, save for a
modification in the 3.6.x code that I've posted on this list a few
times, but I think that might have more to do with my particular Apache
setup than anything else*.

What type of difficulty are you experiencing?  Could you break what
isn't working down into some categories such as Apache, database, perl,
and configuration?

.r'

* didn't need this tweak when I installed from source on CentOS 5, so
not really sure what that's all about...