[rt-users] Show updated tickets

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 18 07:26:10 EDT 2007

Hello Ben,

--Am 18. Juli 2007 16:37:39 +1000 schrieb Ben Robson
<benr at tlcdatasecurity.com.au>:

> Mason is a world of voodoo I have yet to get a handle on and as such I
> have no idea what it's crying about.  What I do know is that I see no
> tangible changes within the Search options.  :(
>
> Are you able to point me in a direction to fix this?

sorry, I fear I have not too much time to help you. Just two quick thoughts:

Did you clear mason cache after restarting apache?
rm -rf /path/to/rt/var/mason_data/obj

I use our ColumnMap callback since version 3.6. Maybe you are running an
older version? Then I dont know if it should work.

Dirk

--
Dr. Dirk Pape (eAS - Projektleitung Campus Management)
Freie Universitaet Berlin