[rt-users] FastCGI issues?

Wed Jul 18 11:30:56 EDT 2007

What I don't follow is why when "Creating a new ticket" and filling in the
field: Requestors, or CC, or Admin CC would generates the error message
mentioned.  Which points to either Apache or FastCGI configuration.

However, if those fields are blank then creating a new ticket is a cinch.  Does
this even points to FastCGI or Apache, wouldn't other RT portion be broken or
are those fields looking up some data on the database that causes to generate
errors?  or are those fields utilizing FastCGI while others are not, etc.

I'm just needing ideas what those fields are referencing or what action those
fields call/access that would generate the errors.