[rt-users] I miss the "in-reply-to" header in status change notifications

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Jul 18 19:38:44 EDT 2007

> And this behavior definitivly changed from 3.4.1 to 3.6.{3,4}.
>
> So now we are actually thinking about a downgrade to get back a
> working
> threaded view.

I haven't had time to reproduce it myself, but it's definitely a
regression. And enough of one to push out 3.6.5 once it gets sorted out.
3.4.1 -> 3.6.3 is...quite a jump.  It would be really, really useful
to know if this broke between 3.4 and 3.6.0 or between 3.6.1 and
3.6.2 or 3.6.3. Knowing when it broke will help me fix it a lot more
quickly.

Jesse