[rt-users] Query Builder Problems

Chris Poupart chris.poupart at mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 19 11:37:54 EDT 2007

Unfortunately, this hasn't brought me any closer to resolving the bug.

If I take a random auto-generated user,  they do not have "OwnTicket"
rights on any of the queues. :(

So I then went through and removed all of the permissions to the system
defined groups (Everyone, Privileged, Unprivileged, Owner, AdminCC, CC,
etc) for all of the queues.

Now if I look at an unprivileged auto-created user in the Rights Matrix,
they have "Create Ticket" rights to all of the queues, and "Watch"
rights to all of the queues.  That's it.

However, I still have the problem that /all/ of the users load when I
bring up the Build.html page. :-/

If anyone has any other advice on this one, I would love to hear it.

-- Chris