[rt-users] Apache, FastCGI, or Configuration?

Thu Jul 19 14:24:08 EDT 2007

Let's look at this from another angle...

Do I need to do something in RT configuration (enable/disable) to allow the
field Requestors, CC, and Admin CC to function in "Creating a new ticket" page?
ie. RT -> Configuration -> Users, Groups, Queues, Custom Fields, Global, Tools.
 Does the three fields above need permission or call upon some other field or
paramaters that I need to enable/disable or overlook in the RT web
configuration? or perhaps I overlooked user/group/queue permission?

Basically, I went through the queue configuration and gave all rights to users
and groups to see if this will help but so far no luck.  (Attachments and
Subjects seemed to be functioning as normal).

Regards,

Mike