[rt-users] Scrip - automatically add group as cc

Donald Diotte Donald.Diotte at simplernetworks.com
Fri Jul 20 13:15:58 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

Just installed RT to help us tracking our customer support issues.

Everything went smooth, the installation instructions were detailed
enough to get it up on the 1st shot.

Now I am in the configuration phase and I would like to get help on
scrips.

I am not a perl programmer, but I am sure I can get by if I can get my
hands on examples and scrips.

I am looking at building a scrip that will automatically add the entire
requestor group as cc.

Does the book (RT Essentials) give's good insight on how to build
scrips?

Thank you all.

Donald