[rt-users] Custom script to cc a user if the message is created by a certain group

Ruben Pandolfi rubenpandolfi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:13:04 EDT 2007

Hello to all,

and thank you for this great software.

I'm configuring RT for my company, still lot of info to find out but I could
not easily find a way to set a custom script that sends a mail to a user (or
email address) only if the creator is member of a certain group.

In other words, I want to have the customer care manager to be in CC for all
the tickets requested by a user in customercare group

thank you for your help!

a reply or a link to a web resource will be greatly appreciated ......

ruben

--

Ruben Pandolfi
rubenpandolfi at gmail.com
I have crossed oceans of space to mail you.