[rt-users] Autoreply scrip doesnt execute

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Mon Jul 23 12:23:59 EDT 2007

Hi Tom,

Try naming your local template Autoreply

If a queue template has the same name as a global template it will be used
instead of the global.  I think this is what you want.

It would seem that your scrip should work, but it might be that RT only
triggers one scrip per transaction and that the global OnCreate is winning
the coin toss.  Early on I disabled every global scrip and just create the
ones that I need locally.  This way there are no surprises when RT sends a
reply that I didn't want sent.  I do have 1 global scrip, but I wrote it
and I know that I want it to work across all queues (it's an e-mail
password reset scrip).

Regards,
Gene

--