[rt-users] monitoring RT

Khai Lam klam at snap.com
Mon Jul 23 13:14:38 EDT 2007

If that's all that's required, then the check_http plug-in provided
by Nagios will do the trick.  There's an option to check the html for
the presence of a text specific string (maybe "Search/Results.rdf"  -
you'll only get this string after successfully logging in).  Saves
you the trouble of writing your own monitoring script, but only if
you are already using Nagios.

-Khai