[rt-users] RT 3.6.4 query results question

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 23 18:46:24 EDT 2007

To all,

	We are currently testing RT 3.6.4 and in executing a query, the results
came out fine. We editted the query to change the sort to use
requestor(E_mail_id) as the first criteria and ID as second. There was
no display of results, although the result page indicated a bunch of
tickets found. We changed the sort order again and selected ID as first
and Queue as second and this time we got tickets displayed. Why would RT
say it found a bunch of tickets in a search and not display the report?

Kenn
LBNL