[rt-users] Re: Custom field problem

Forrest Blount forrestarthur at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:54:12 EDT 2007

Validation works fine in our system, as do the Mandatory fields... I think
we need more information regarding how your system is customized...  For
instance, what do you mean you've tried this on custom fields of "Ticket"
and "Ticket Transaction" types.  These types aren't available in our
3.6.4version, so I'm guessing they've been added/modified which might
be breaking
the validation/mandatory functions.

Have you tried either with a basic "Enter one value" or "Select one value"
type custom field?

Forrest