[rt-users] simple question: time&date on at-a-glance page?

Toby Darling darling at ccdc.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 25 04:46:21 EDT 2007

Hi Gary

> Hi -- anyone have a simple recipe for adding the time & date to the "at a
> glance" page?  I looked at Elements/Footer and don't see an easy way to
> customize it without replacing the whole file (e.g. local/html/Elements/Footer).

I changed Elements/Header:

   <&|/l&>Not logged in.</&>
   % }
+ % my $ds = localtime; print "<br>$ds";

time / date gets shown under the 'logged in as ...' bit.

Cheers
Toby

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, information contained in this
message is confidential. If this message is not intended for you,
please inform postmaster at ccdc.cam.ac.uk and delete the message.
The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre is a company Limited
by Guarantee and a Registered Charity.
Registered in England No. 2155347 Registered Charity No. 800579
Registered office 12 Union Road, Cambridge CB2 1EZ.