[rt-users] RT Privileges question

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 25 14:07:50 EDT 2007

To all,

	We are currently testing 3.6.4 and I was playing with privileges and
took away the "watch" right from requestors. I created a test ticket
with a requestor who is in 1 group and that group could not do anything
except "TakeTicket" and "SeeQueue". No other rights at all for any
group, role or system. When I change the status on the ticket, the scrip
for that change initiated and the requestor still got an E_mail. I
thought that if you did not have the "WATCH" right, you would not
receive E_mails. This person also is NOT a watcher on the Queue either.
Anyone have experience with this right?

Kenn
LBNL