[rt-users] CC not receiving email

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 25 15:00:36 EDT 2007

Mike,

	Do you have a scrip with the condition set to "On Status Change" with
the action set to "Notify Others"? If you specifically want only certain
status changes, then you need to make the condition "User Defined" and
write a perl scrip something like

return ($self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Status" &&
$self->TransactionObj->NewValue eq "xxxxxx");

where xxxxxx equals the status you want the action to react to.

Keep in mind that "Cc's" as watchers are not the same as "cc's" in the
people section of a ticket.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL