[rt-users] rights for create ticket in queue drop down

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Thu Jul 26 18:19:54 EDT 2007

Thank you all for you responses ... I need to pay more attention to what
rights are assigned on my system ..
Ruslan; I am not sure if I would agree with you about the
CommentOnTicket right, there is a big difference between adding/
therefore seeing Comments and changing the status of a ticket ..
Thanks once more.
Roy