[rt-users] RT not connecting to database?

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Thu Jul 26 18:33:42 EDT 2007

John;
I would suggest you install the missing dependencies if you want a
working rt you'll have to install them anyway.
I would agree with you that they appear not to be relevant, but it maybe
rt is coming across a missing module and its returning a default error
of mysql server not found or whatever its you are getting ..
Also when you test your sql from command line, try to execute a select
from rt3 database, ie select * from Users or anything like that instead
of just show tables.

Roy