[rt-users] continual re-login issue -revisted on 3.6.4

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Fri Jul 27 08:41:59 EDT 2007

Thanks Joop for mentioning the "release notes", reading the Changelog

 M /rt/branches/3.6-RELEASE/html/Elements/SetupSessionCookie
* calc id of a session in $SessionCookie var
* add $session_properties variable
** use it in both attempts to tie
this should fix potential relogin problems

By copying SetupSessionCookie of version 3.6.1 to local/html/Elements/
in 3.6.4 seems to have fixed the issue for me.

Regards;
Roy