[rt-users] Update from 3.4.2 to 3.6.4 - now, only metadata and the history of an old ticket is shown

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Sat Jul 28 07:13:02 EDT 2007

Am 28.07.2007 um 08:07 schrieb Rainer Duffner:

> Hi,
>
> as the subject says.
> I can see the history (who added what when), but I cannot actually
> see the ticket text or the correspondence/comments.
>
> When I create a new ticket, all data is shown.
>
> This is weird.
>
> Does anybody have an idea?

Hm. upon looking at the tables via phppgadmin and reviewing the
import-logs, I see this error
invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8".

This is for postgresql 8.2 on FreeBSD, and it seems it is hitting
some anti-sql-injection measure, introduced some time ago.
The dump is in the pg_dump compressed native format.
How can I convert it into some "native" SQL, so I can look at the
offending attachment and change the character?

cheers,
Rainer
--
Rainer Duffner