[rt-users] AdminCustomFields right on a per-queue basis?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 30 11:50:07 EDT 2007

Tom,

	We grant all our rights to groups, that way we can just grant the
different groups whatever rights we need them to have on a Queue by
Queue basis without having to add a right to a bunch of users each time.
If you do not want the AdminCustomFields right to be a global one, then
add that right to a group or create a group for that right and then
you're set.

Kenn
LBNL