[rt-users] Problem with OnQueueChange scrip

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Tue Jul 31 11:54:36 EDT 2007

Hi Mathew;
1- What don't you create a queue scrip/template instead of global one,
ie create you scrip with

Condition: On Queue Change
Action: Notify Requestors
Template: Global template: MoveToCCEng
Stage: TransactionCreate

  in/on your CCEng Queue

2- If you have a defined Condition or/and action then the system wont
look in the custom boxes .. if you want custom condition then change the
Condition to User Defined.same for Action etc ..

Regards;
Roy