[rt-users] RT 4

Robert Grasso Robert.Grasso at cedrat.com
Fri Jun 1 09:40:06 EDT 2007

oh well, I am very late with my answer, but I had this thought right now : so I don't know if this request has been submitted
already :

my users would deeply appreciate being able to temporarily SAVE a draft ticket, just to protect against a power shortage, sudden
interruptions, and such; I mean : one is writing a long email (this is regularly the case in our scientific business), this takes
time, and from time to time people would like to click on some "Save" button or link, so that they can be sure they will get their
mail back whatever can happen.

For the moment some of them use to write their email into MS-Outlook, save it regularly with Ctrl-S, and when they are satisfied
they copy it into the ticket and send it - but this is not a very satisfying workaround

---
Robert GRASSO
System Engineer

CEDRAT
15, Chemin de Malacher - Inovallee - 38246 MEYLAN Cedex - FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)4 76 90 50 45 Fax: +33 (0)4 76 90 16 09
mailto:Robert.Grasso at cedrat.com
---
Support service       : mailto:support at cedrat.com
Commercial service : mailto:cedrat at cedrat.com