[rt-users] RT windows version backup

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 1 15:00:05 EDT 2007

On Jun 1, 2007, at 2:42 PM, Jim Bureau wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are using WinRT 3.4.5 (from SecureScout). Does anyone know what
> files/folders that we should backup in WinRT? We would like to run
> a backup every evening.

SecureScout aren't really members of the RT community. They don't
seem to even read the mailing lists. It _looks like_ they're just
repackaging the work Audrey Tang did to package RT for Windows a few
years ago, but we don't know for sure.  Generally, we'd strongly
recommend you deploy RT on a Unix/Linux/OSX platform rather than
their somewhat out of date Windows packages.

Best,
Jesse