[rt-users] CustomField in Templates OWNER field

Kevin Squire gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Sat Jun 2 17:11:24 EDT 2007

I am still working on my TimeOff approval queue stuff (see some earlier
posts if you are that interested) and I have hit another snag.

Staff logs in to RT, using SelfService screen to submit request.  There
are 5 custom fields that they have to complete, one of which is the
Supervisor's name.  I have used the "select one" CF so that I know the
Supervisor they pick is the same as the supervisors login name for RT.

Now I need to get that value into the "OWNER" section of the template.

I have this:

  ===Create-Ticket: super-approval