[rt-users] RT 4 (and online text-processing)

Robert Grasso Robert.Grasso at cedrat.com
Wed Jun 6 04:33:22 EDT 2007

> There's something interesting to be found on CPAN. Although it doesn't address the use case you're requesting directly,
> think of it as a technology demo.
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~jesse/RT-TicketWhiteboard-1.7/

thank you for this interesting suggestion - I am going to test it (not immediately) and I will keep you informed.

Kind regards

--
  .-.   Robert GRASSO - CEDRAT S.A.
  /v\   15, Chemin de Malacher - ZIRST - 38246 MEYLAN Cedex - FRANCE
/(   )\ mailto:Robert.Grasso at cedrat.com
 ^^-^^
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
  that would also stop you from doing clever things. -- Doug Gwyn
---
Support service       : mailto:support at cedrat.com
Commercial service : mailto:cedrat at cedrat.com
Web site                  : http://www.cedrat.com