[rt-users] List in a queue?

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Jun 6 12:56:24 EDT 2007

Hi Christopher,

What you want is a standard custom field.

1.  Create a new custom field: Configuration | Custom Fields | New custom field
1a.  Give it a name
1b.  Choose "Select one value" for Type
1c.  Click Submit
2.  Add the possible values, clicking Submit after each one, until done
3.  Add the custom field to your queue: Configuration | Queues |
<your_queue> | Ticket Custom Fields
3a.  Select your new custom field from the list
3b.  Click Submit

You might have to mess with privileges also.  If you want to be able to
select more than one printer, use "Select multiple values" in step 1b
instead of "Select one value".

Regards,
Gene

--