[rt-users] Adding custom field to Auto reply template

Scott Golby sgolby at freshdirect.com
Wed Jun 6 15:59:33 EDT 2007

> I searched the wiki and I also have the RT book. I wanted to add the
custom field to the auto reply template.

> Queue: Printers

> Type: HPLJ1320 (<-- this is one of my list items)

If you want only 1 value from the Custom Field all you need to add to
the template is.

{$Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue('Cust_Field_Name')}

If you want multiple values, see Page 112 of the book for some code to
loop through.

I find this page on the Wiki really good for little bits to add to
Templates.   I wish there was a full mapping out of all the values that
can be used, looking through the .pm files can be a bit fiddly.

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/CodeSnippets

- Scott